in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- The identity and the contact details of the data controller (i.e. the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data) are: Alltrans/WieTranslate bv (hereinafter 'Alltrans'), Eva Wiertz, Krokegemseweg 3, 1730 Asse, +32 477 73 87 47, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The provision of contact details is necessary to perform the translation agreement which has been or will be concluded between Alltrans and the data subject. For invoicing purposes, the basis is also a legal obligation on the part of the controller. If the data subject does not provide these personal details, it may be impossible to perform the abovementioned agreement.
- To proceed with the translation the following details will be processed with the explicit consent of the data subject: data relating to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, sexual behaviour and sexual orientation, criminal convictions, offences and security measures relating to offences, to the extent that these details appear in the texts to be translated. A written request to proceed with a translation containing these details will be considered as the explicit consent required to do so.
- The personal data of the data subject come from: the data subjects themselves or any other party acting on their behalf and requesting a translation or quotation in that context (a notary public, judicial officer, lawyer, the company employing the data subject, another translation agency, a fellow translator, etc.).
- The personal data of the data subject may be communicated to third parties/data processors (subcontractors) with whom we have concluded binding agreements providing for adequate or appropriate safeguards to ensure that the processing of the data subject’s personal data meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, and to guarantee the protection of the rights of the data subject.
- The personal data of the data subject may be communicated to recipients in a third country with whom we have concluded binding agreements providing for adequate or appropriate safeguards to ensure that the processing of the data subject’s personal data meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, and to guarantee the protection of the rights of the data subject.
- Personal data will be kept as long as necessary for the purpose for which these personal data are processed.
- Data subjects have the right to request from the controller access to and a copy of their personal data, as well as rectification or erasure thereof, or a restriction of the processing regarding the data subject. They also have the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. If data subjects wish to exercise the abovementioned rights, they may send an email to email@example.com.
- If the processing is based on the data subjects' consent, they have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing based on consent prior to the withdrawal thereof.
- The data subject has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority: 35, rue de la Presse, 1000 Brussels, tel. 02/274 48 00, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.