1. The present general terms & conditions exclude the customer's general terms & conditions.
2. Our quotations are valid for one week and only apply to customers' specific contents for translation and their request. Surcharges will be added for any modification or additional work.
3. By placing an order customers accept our general terms & conditions without reservations or limitations. Customers must always confirm in writing that Alltrans may provide a certain service indicating the deadline. Moreover, when placing an order customers accept that Alltrans may contact them for questions relating to the terminology, contents or other aspects of the services requested.
4. Even if we undertake to respect the deadline for delivery as strictly as possible, it nevertheless is only an indication. We shall not accept any liability if the deadline cannot be respected.
5. Customers are responsible and liable for the contents of texts for translation. To deliver translation and/or interpreting Alltrans exclusively undertakes to use all available means to its best efforts. Alltrans can therefore not be held liable in any case for any consequences for customers or third parties as a result of the use of our services.
6. Any complaint relating to the services provided must reach us in writing with 15 days starting from the date the service was provided. Complaints shall no longer be accepted after the expiry of this term. The immediate use of our texts and/or services implies, however, that they were approved by the customer. Any modifications will be made without additional costs on the condition that they are motivated and indicated by the customer with precision, and that we have accepted them. The rejection of part of the texts and/or services supplied cannot give rise to the rejection of the entire order.
7. Translations are subject to copyright and intellectual property legislation. Any modification customers make to one of our texts after they were supplied shall be at the customer's responsibility. In consultation with our customers all translations can be collected from our office, sent by regular mail or e-mailed. If a translation has to be sent by registered letter, or delivered to the customer on paper by Alltrans or a courier service, this shall be at the customer's expense. Interpreting assignments shall take place at the location provided to Alltrans by the customer. Transport, hotel and restaurant expenses for interpreters, if any, shall be at the customer's expense.
8. Our invoices are payable within 15 days starting from the date of the invoice. By operation of law and without notice of default any amounts not paid on the date they are due shall be increased with an interest rate of 1% per month, starting from the expiry date. In case of default payment or late payment, invoices shall be increased with a compensation of 10% of the invoiced amount, with a minimum of 75 euros.
9. Any complaint relating to invoices must reach us within 15 days starting from the date of the invoice. After the expiry of this term invoices shall be considered as accepted and any complaint shall be null and void.
10. In case of any disputes an amicable settlement shall always be pursued. If these attempts are to no avail, only the Dutch courts for Alltrans' registered offices shall be competent.